UltiGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeReturn of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigsss

GamerRep : 1

Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? Empty
PostSubject: Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?   Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

As posted by official Conquer, rates have been replenished as they were before. You may now find Gems (and DBS!) in the city mines. You also now have a greater chance of socketing equipment when upgrading gear at ArtisianWind in TwinCity. How do you like this?

I think that this will bring back a good portion of the retro pking system, so ++ for that.
Back to top Go down
Nullable
Admin
Admin

GamerRep : 1

PostSubject: Re: Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?   Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Not sure really.. you know how their 'updates' always end up killing the gameplay even more Neutral
Back to top Go down
.Arco
Admin
Admin
.Arco

GamerRep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?   Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:17 am

But this is pretty much getting rid of an old update.
Back to top Go down
http://ultigamers.com
Kratos
Admin
Admin
Kratos

GamerRep : 5

PostSubject: Re: Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?   Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:35 am

Nullable wrote:
Not sure really.. you know how their 'updates' always end up killing the gameplay even more Neutral

The game was fucked up already when it came out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?   Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of Mining? Sockets from Artisian Wind?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UltiGamers :: Conquer Online :: Conquer Online Main Discussions-
Jump to: