UltiGamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeApplication for Conquer Online Section I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Conquer Online Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardNotTo

HardNotTo

GamerRep : 0

Application for Conquer Online Section Empty
PostSubject: Application for Conquer Online Section   Application for Conquer Online Section I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Name:
-HardNotTo

email:
-toknup420@hotmail.com <--website registration email account...spam if you must, I dont use it for anything.

Have you had experience as a Moderator:
-Yes, other than my own sites, I've moderated on other Private Servers such as WoW, Lineage 2, as well as a forum moderator for playrequiem.com about 3-4 years ago.

Why should I pick you:
-You should pick me because, other than what I do on 4botters which is me just screwing with a dumbass, I have experience as a moderator and want to help keep this site from becoming like 4botters with all the leeching/copy/hacking/re-releasing of other coders hard work. We all can understand if someone takes somebodys work and adds to or improves it, but changing dialog/case numbers and calling it your own is, in my opinion, what drove most of the good coders away from releasing thier codes on 4botters and epvpers. I would like to help in keeping this from happening here, before it starts.

Side Note:
-Im sure everyone knows I cant stand Decker ever since he copied my Craftsman and im sure your asking yourself what I would do to if you gave me moderator status here, and even as much as I dislike him, my answer is this: As long as he follows your rules of the forum, I would do nothing to him. Just had to throw that in there.
Back to top Go down
.Arco
Admin
Admin
.Arco

GamerRep : 8

Application for Conquer Online Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Conquer Online Section   Application for Conquer Online Section I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:18 pm

#application rejected.
When we get more members, re apply.
Don't really think we need many mods in that section atm so there's only one.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ultigamers.com

Application for Conquer Online Section
Page 1 of 1